Preston, Lancashire, England
Join Paluca’s, a new contemporary Café-Bakery, opening in Preston! It’s a first of its kind in Preston making a difference in the Café-Bakery world where our friendly staff, high quality coffee, and exquisite fresh warm bread and pastry give our customers unmeasurable tasting pleasure and relaxing customer experience. The lines between quality cafes and quality bakery are united. We are extremely passionate about our talented people, our exquisite coffee, and our fresh home baked bakery items! All our products are made on premises daily using fresh and seasonal ingredients. We aim to provide high quality freshly baked items right out of the oven to our customers’plates.
We are looking for an experienced Barista who is passionate about coffee and inspiring the world to love great coffee, by creating quality customer experiences one at a time. As Barista, you are the customer experience front of Paluca’s, not only serving expertly crafted coffee. You will have a variety of skills, whether it's making irresistible coffee, maintaining stock or ensuring customers are happy with their coffee and freshly baked goods. With passion, pride, and positivity, you'll deliver a coffee bakery experience that is full of warmth, freshness, and relaxing spirit. The kind of experience that will make customers enjoy their experience, come back again and one that inspires your colleagues.
We love being around people with an infectious positive energy that can keep cool under pressure. This is an opportunity to be a part of a quality team which will grow quickly as we plan to grow and expand our Café-Bakery exciting brand!
If you want to be part of an exciting, young, and fun company please apply and send us your CV or a short description telling us why you are the right candidate for this role, telling us a bit about yourself.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview and trial.
Key areas of Responsibility:
· Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
· Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu;answering questions.
· Sells coffees by explaining differences in coffee beans;
· Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, americano, caffe latte, cappuccino, and other drinks on the menu.
· Generates revenues by attracting new customers;defining new and expanded services and products.
· Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply;stocking cof
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|